Family or Family/Civil Litigation Lawyer NS158
- New Job -
Our client is a progressive and growing law firm with offices in the South West of England. It is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer to join its Amesbury office, either to focus exclusively on family law work or to take on a mix of family law and civil litigation work.The opportunity
The family law work will be solely on behalf of private clients and will include divorce, ancillary relief and pensions. Experience of military divorce would be helpful, as the firm has specialist experience in that area and it provides the focus for a significant part of the family team’s caseload for clients both locally and nationwide.
For candidates with civil litigation experience, the litigation work will include commercial disputes and debt recovery work on behalf of business clients and handling a wide range of disputes on behalf of private individuals.
This is an exciting opportunity offering an immediate start to the right candidate. The Family Lawyer role will be part-time and the combined Family/Civil Litigation Lawyer role can be full- or part-time. Flexible working will be considered, if desired. The firm’s focus is on quality of work, client satisfaction and strong billing.About you
You will be an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer with:
- A minimum of 2 years’ PQE in family law and, if relevant, civil litigation;
- The ability to work unsupervised, as part of a team;
- The confidence and ability to react to change whilst working in a pressurised environment;
- Good organisational and excellent IT skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent standards of client care and strong communication skills;
- The ability to be an excellent biller;
- The desire and ability to help the firm and the Amesbury office to grow; and
- The ability to run a free drop-in family law surgery every Wednesday afternoon at the Amesbury office.
Experience of using the Proclaim case management system for family law cases would also be useful, but is not essential.Salary
The firm is offering a competitive salary at market rate, negotiable depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start offering the right candidate an important role in helping to grow the firm’s practice in Amesbury and beyond.To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Matthew Sillett on 07827 816330 to enquire further.