Residential Conveyancer LCL167
- Job Reopened -
Our client is a small but growing firm based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, currently specialising in personal injury matters. It is now looking to diversify its practice into several other practice areas and has identified residential conveyancing as the first of these due to local demand.The opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm and to be instrumental in establishing and growing the firm’s new Residential Conveyancing Department. You will be developing work processes, identifying the department’s needs and growing a client base from scratch with a view to handling a varied caseload of sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity for both freehold and leasehold properties.About you
To be considered for this position, you must have sound property law knowledge and experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing. You must also:
- Be a qualified Solicitor, a Licensed Conveyancer or a Chartered Legal Executive;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE;
- Be highly professional, with excellent client care skills;
- Have strong business development and networking skills; and
- Be willing and able to establish and grow a new residential conveyancing department,
The firm is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity with an immediate start, offering the right candidate tremendous responsibility and autonomy from the outset. Flexible work options will be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.